I have decided that I need to consume copious amounts of vodka tonight. Preferably vodka soaked cake. That would be the best cure for this day. As it is, I have no cake at home in which to soak with vodka so I guess I’ll have vodka with a side of – vodka.
There’s nothing quite like arguing with someone who thinks that they can change your mind no matter what even though you are completely in the right and they are so far into the wrong that they need a shovel to get themselves out of it. I think I know a little about what I’m arguing with you about when I call you up. I don't go into battle completely unprepared. And when I tell you there's no leeway with what you want vs what I need - that's precisely what I mean...
This is a random post, I’m aware, but sometimes you just need to vent. So I’m venting. And stupid people drive me to drink vodka. All. Night. Long.
So there.
2 comments:
I've been on a vodka/cranberry juice kick lately.
YUM!!!
Post a Comment