Lianna & Kiley

Friday, August 19, 2011

The One With All The Pictures

I know you're DYING to see the photos I promised so here they are.  (I also dug out photos of Ki - a little tardy to the party but whateva!!)


 Yes that's me.  And my Asshole Hair.

 Our high school Homecoming Bonfire.  I know I was pissed about something in this photo and that we were sacrificing Barbie heads into the fire that night.  Go figure...  

 Ki-Pie and Pri's cat.  Ki had to be about 2 1/2 here.


 With the Easter Bunny at Day Care.  I think she was either 3 or 4 here.  Probably 3.


 She has always been such a ham...  I think she's about 2 here.


 Even though I had these in chronological order on my computer, Blogger's upload put them in differently.  This was last years school picture.  Ki's 13 here.


 Kiley Crazy Eyes - She's about 3 here.

 This was Disney World in November 2001 - She's 4 years old here.

 Thank god for the date stamps on some pictures!  This is hell trying to figure out how old she is in each picture!  She's 3 here and this is our Family Christmas Party.

 First day of school - I think she was in 2nd or 3rd grade so that would make her 7 or 8?

 This is Halloween (Obviously.  Unless you think I dress my kids like this on a daily basis!) and she was about 6 here.

 Kiley posing on a local hiking trail - I think she's about 5 here.

Kiley with my parent's dog, Henry.  How Ki loved Henry. She used to crawl under her bunk bed and fall asleep.  We'd find her there with Henry curled up next to her.  I think this is the same Family Christmas party as the earlier picture, which would make her 3.  If not then she's probably about 4.


2 comments:

Ms. Ro Chelle said...

Your kids are cute! Sacrificing Barbie heads? What did Barbie ever do to you? lol ;)

Erin T. said...

Thank you! I miss my kids as the cute little babies they were! Time flies for SURE. Just yesterday they were going to preschool and now they're both going to be in High School.

Li is going to be Junior already! The bonfire photo was when I was a Junior for cripes sake!! And in my mind, that was just a few years ago. (And I have NO clue why we were sacrificing Barbie heads. I LOVED Barbie as kid!)