This is an example of why I love my Jessie so much! She and I have some of the FUNNIEST conversations via Gmail Chat:
jessie: The more I'm reading about gluten, the more I'm glad I have to be on this "diet".
me: Dude... I support you and all your uncomfortable stomach, farty-gas assedness, but if you ruin food for me I'll punch you in the throat!!!
jessie: do you like sweet and salty things?
foods
me: HAHAHAHAH! Just had to clarify that, huh?
Yes. Yes, I do.
jessie: A lady here made Cheetos Puff Corn with white chocolate. It's frickin' addicting!!
me: I'm picturing puffy cheetos dipped in white chocolate. Is that right?
That can't be right.
Or is it?
I don’t know whether to vom or to salivate…
jessie: Lol!
I REALLY hope no one comes into my cube right now.
It smells like death.
=p
me: So you DIDN'T get all the gas out!!! Or you ate gluten for lunch!
jessie: I had some gluten for lunch. I'm a bad girl.
me: Big 'ole bowl of steaming hot gooey gluten, huh?
Sounds NASTY when I put it that way!
jessie: yeah that does! I brought tortilla chips, cheese and a granola bar from home.
made me some gluten nachos!
me: HAHAHAHAH!!!
You do know that smells travel around walls, right? Your cube neighbor to the left is gagging into his keyboard right at this moment...
jessie: That's ok. He pissed me off today so he can smell my ass.
me: Nice. Remind me to stay on your non smelly good side.
jessie: HAHA!!! Death by Jessie's ass!!!
me: I apologize in advance but I couldn't help myself... I have too much time on my hands here.
(This is where I emailed her the following pictures that I found when I googled "You Smell Like Ass")
jessie: lol!! My FAV is the Walkin' and Fartin' one!!!
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I knew it would be!!!
jessie: That's SOOOO what I do!!!
me: I'm dying here.... !!!!
jessie: When you gag on your own fart, something is wrong. lol
me: LOL!!!
me: Do you remember on Sunday when I smashed my thumb on your freezer? The whole side of my thumb from knuckle to knuckle is bruised...
jessie: yep, I remember!
Why you beating up my appliances?!
me: Your freezer is startin' shit...
jessie: HAHA!!
jessieweg: you guys should go out! Get day drunk. =)
me: I read that like a dyslexic and read "Get gay drunk."
jessieweg: I KNEW you were going to say that!! LMAO!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
me: You know me so well!!!
There is something to be said about having a friend who just "gets" you. Everyone needs a friend like this and I'm so thankful that Jessie gets me!





No comments:
Post a Comment