- Counter height, square dining/kitchen table (aka Pub Table) with seating for at least four but preferably eight.
Reason:
- Tired of the current dining/kitchen table that wobbles so much it's uncomfortable to eat at. Replaced the screws securing (I use that term loosely) the table top to the base numerous times even filling the holes and re-drilling for new, unstripped screws; yet it continues to be a bitch.
- Tired of the chairs that are so flimsy that during poker games I have to assess the weight capacity and "seat" guests like they're in Kindergarten "Mike, you sit here, and Ryan, you sit here. No, Eddie, you can't sit in that seat, sit here."
Thank you.
2 comments:
Sounds like a furniture shopping trip is in order...or garage sale...or craigs list or ebay... Good luck. This is a good time of year to find some decent garage sale finds.
Just thought I'd let ya know that I'm still looking!! I'm hitting Craigslist, Ebay and garage sales! I have yet to find one that I like... :(
Post a Comment