Lianna & Kiley

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Lianna Michelle!  

I can't believe you are 16 years old today...
 Easter - 2011
 Supposed to be cleaning her room...
 Formal Dance but I can't remember which one... Not Homecoming though. 2011
 Coloring Easter Eggs - 2011
 Christmas - 2009
 Kiley, My Grandfather, & Li - Summer 2010
 Hanging out at Uncle Eric's - 2009
 Before a friends Quinceanera - 2010
 Sarah's Photo (Don't know when - 2009?)
 Another of Sarah's photos (Again, don't know when - 2009?)
 First Day of School Sophomore Year- 2010

I love you very much.  
You are the light of my life (one of them anyway)!

Be prepared for more pictures this week - I now have incentive to dig out my pics from when she was a little Munchkin and post photos of her phase where everything went on her head.  From tights to Tupperware... Stay tuned!!!