Lianna & Kiley

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The One with More Pictures

I realized on my way home from work yesterday that I had inadvertently given my kids names in my last post!!  So much for keeping their identities a secret, huh?  Since the cat's out of the bag I may as well go forth and... spew pictures of Lianna all over here for the world to see!  She'll be so mad at me if she ever sees this!  Whoops.

 Around 7 months.  That was when she first started walking while holding onto things.
Based on her glasses I'd have to say 4th grade

 Around 7 months again - we didn't have a tub in the house we were renting.  Only a shower.  Luckily she was small enough to fit in the sink.

 Again, based on the glasses (and the dog - Lucky Dog) I'd say around 4th Grade.  This is my typical "First Day of School" photo!

 18 Months - She loved to play dress up.  Anything she could put ON she did.  Shirts, sunglasses, tights on the head, Tupperware on the head...

 And she loved her babies - again 18 mos.

 She also loved to make (or have Mommy make) forts out of blankets and exercise equipment that never got used.

 Based on that date - Tyson here is new to our family and Li's in the 5th grade.  Both girls LOVED to roll around on the floor with him! 

 Li and her friend playing dress up - This is Fifth Grade again

 Christmas 5th Grade - I wish she (and her sister) would still be as excited about a $7 earring set!

 Goofy faces - 5th Grade

Uh-oh.  She's becoming a moody pre-teen!  Didn't want me taking her picture for some reason...  Too bad.  Now they're up here on the world wide web for ALL to see.  Serves you right for not letting your Mom take your picture.


I really do wish I could find the pictures of her as a baby and a toddler.  I'll have to dig some more and dig in my Mom's cache as well.  Thank goodness my mother is such a photo bug.  I had a beautiful photo album that my aunt had made for Li when she was an infant.  I had that thing filled with photos.  I had one for Kiley as well, but it wasn't as nice as Lianna's.  When I separated from my ex husband all our stuff went into storage.  I was paying on the storage unit located all the way out in Elgin while I was living in Bloomingdale, when he decided to remove whatever he wanted from the unit to furnish his new place with his new girlfriend.  The furniture being removed didn't really bother me so much, but when I moved what was left to a storage unit closer to me and found out that in addition to the furniture he also took the both of the girls' photo albums as well as my collection of Disney movies that I had been collecting since I was in Jr. High, I was furious.  Those are things that I can't replace.  He moved so many times after that, and has been in and out of jail and rehabs that he's now lost them.  Whenever I think about it I wish him a slow and painful death.

No comments: