Lianna & Kiley

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blah...

I got a raise at work.  I don't know why.  I still don't do anything except fuck around on the computer all day.  What's that phrase?  "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?  Yea.  The shit's gonna hit the fan when Craig finds out.  He already thinks I'm overpaid.  I told M not to say anything to Craig at bowling on Friday, but I have a feeling it's gonna slip out somehow. 

We have two Halloween parties to go to.  One is this Saturday at Paul & Nicole's, and the other is next Saturday at Karly's.  I'm using the same costume for both and because I'm cheap, or broke however you wanna look at it, I'm making my costume again this year.  Last year I drew a big P on a green shirt, and used black makeup to make one of my eyes black.  I was a Black Eyed Pea.  This year I'm going to wear my normal clothes and hang a sign around my neck saying "Nudist on Strike".  I think it's kind of clever, but M thinks it's cheating.  This from the guy who REFUSES to dress up in a costume - until this year of course.  The one year we don't have the money to spend on a costume he's going to wear once - although I guess he'll technically wear it twice, but still.  He bought a Whoopie Cushion costume.  He looks like a gigantic hot water bag.  He thinks it's funny.  I'm not in agreement.  It's funny, just not as funny as he thinks it is.  He wants to find a fart machine to put in his pocket under the costume.  If we had the money for it, I'd tell him to make sure it's got a remote so I can make him "fart" at random times.

K wants to have a sleep over on the 30th with a bunch of friends, and I'm not sure what L's plans are yet.  She doesn't voluntarily talk to me about anything, and trying to ask her questions is like pulling teeth.

K is supposed to get her braces off in November.  I don't know how to tell her that it's not happening yet.  I have to pay off my balance first but there's NO WAY I'm gonna be able to do that in time.  I talked to the ortho and he's less than pleased, but I can't give him what I don't have.  This just goes to show why I'm so pissed at M for spending money we don't have.  He doesn't get it that $30 here and there adds up.  I don't know how to make him understand.  I've tried to put him on a budget but he always blows it and is like "meh... What are ya gonna do?"  I'm thinking about opening up my own checking account and paying off my bills.  The problem is we're too far behind on everything.  I don't know what to do...

No comments: