------------------------------
I'm watching Toddlers & Tiaras (don't judge - I'm bored) & there's a girl who is 4 yrs old & her mother bribes her with beef jerky to practice. I'm reminded of when Ki was that age & I'd have to bribe her with pepperoni to eat her veggies. "Eat three peas & you can have a pepperoni." It worked. She'd eat her veggies.
------------------------------
I just decided that I'm not feeling the whole cooking dinner thing today so we'll use our Restaurant.com $25 certificate to Rocco Vino's tonight. I've wanted to try that place for a while now so I made the decision.
I highly suggest you try out www.restaurant.com. Registration is free, you enter the zip code for the area you'll be eating and you can get AWESOME certificates for good restaurants! They're usually like $10 for a $25 gift certificate, but sometimes you can get even better deals.
------------------------------
That's all for now!
1 comment:
Beef Jerky as a form of bribery? My kid would laugh at me and then probably throw the jerky at me if I tried to bribe her into anything using that.
Post a Comment